- The 100 year old building was renovated and built to LEED Gold Certification.
- The project included a complete demolition and renovation of the 76,000 square foot, five story, existing building with a new five level, 97,000 square foot addition.
- The conversion of the existing building to a modern facility presented a unique challenge to the Plumbing and Fire Protection crews because many of the original historic characteristics had to be preserved.
- Hooper Fire Protection used BIM for both the existing and new building.
- A new automatic sprinkler system was installed throughout the entire building; including one electric fire pump, five dry sprinkler systems, one preaction sprinkler system, Class I standpipe system, and ten wet sprinkler systems with zone controls
https://www.hoopercorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/DSC_0007.jpg 1080 717 webadmin https://www.hoopercorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Hooper-logo-copy.png webadmin2015-09-28 09:50:502016-03-18 15:14:56School of Human Ecology Renovation