- Hooper Corporation was contracted to provide fire protection to the nearly 800,000 square foot Aurora medical facility near Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The owner group, general contractor and construction supervisors were all on site throughout construction.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) was implemented. This was instrumental in successfully prefabricating 21 miles of sprinkler pipe with little to no rework necessary once the pipe arrived on site.
- Pipe fabrication was completed using Hooper’s own pre-fabrication facility to ensure quality and timely delivery and meet scheduling needs.
- Within the four-level facility, Hooper completed 31 wet-sprinkler zones, 6 anti-freeze zones, 6 pre-actions systems, 12 standpipes, and a 1250 GPM fire pump system.
- The project was completed on an aggressive schedule in less than two years.
https://www.hoopercorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Aurora-023.jpg 1080 1440 webadmin https://www.hoopercorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Hooper-logo-copy.png webadmin2015-09-28 09:49:342016-03-18 15:17:23Aurora Medical Center