Dick’s Sporting Goods
- This was a two phase project. The first phase included demolition of the existing JC Penny infrastructure and adding the landlord provided water, gas, and sewer stubs. The second phase consisted of installing all the required plumbing for the new store.
- Crews installed:
- over 2,500’ of natural gas piping to a new roof top HVAC, plumbing equipment, and interior heaters.
- water service from existing water meter room to several mall stores.
- interior sanitary drains to several mall stores and new roof drains and storm piping to replace the existing in Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- New restrooms, break room plumbing, trench drains, floor drains, and floor cleanouts.
- Due to existing sanitary drains being corroded and collapsed in sections, crews had to cut the floor, excavate and replace over 1,200’ of sanitary building drain.