Hooper’s Service Division
When your pipes freeze or furnace quits, our work begins. Hooper’s service technicians arrive equipped with fully stocked service vans and are ready to roll at a moment’s notice. We’ve been caring for customers in the Madison area since 1913 and offer 24-hour residential and commercial service. You can rely on Hooper for all your plumbing, heating and cooling, and fire protection needs. When you need a trusted service partner, Hooper is here.
As one of the area’s most trusted and respected plumbing experts, Hooper provides prompt and reliable service when you need us most. Since 1913, homeowners have turned to our team of licensed, certified plumbers because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, competitive pricing, and a personalized solutions-based approach.
Our experienced plumbers listen to your needs, offer honest recommendations, and arrive ready to handle everything from
a leaking water heater to a clogged drain. When you need someone you can trust for safe, 24/7 plumbing service, Hooper is here!
- Water and drain pipe repairs and replacements
- Water heaters and softeners
- Gas line service, repair and installation
- Water leak detection and repair
- Sump pumps
- Garbage disposals
- Faucets, sinks & fixtures
- Frozen pipe thawing and repair
- Sewer camera inspection
- New home construction or remodeling installations
- 24/7 emergency service
Partnering with Madison and surrounding community business owners for more than a century, Hooper brings an unmatched level of expertise and craftsmanship to your next project. Our licensed, certified plumbers focus on customer satisfaction, competitive pricing, and a solutions-based approach that minimizes disruptions to your business.
Our team listens to your needs, offers honest recommendations, and assists you with quality products and services. When you need someone you can trust for safe, 24/7 plumbing service for your business, Hooper is here!
- Commercial and residential remodels & new projects
- Small to large plumbing repairs & installation
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and recommendations
- Sewer and water laterals – excavation provided
- Plumbing equipment replacements – Water heaters, water softeners, pumps, etc.
- Plumbing fixture replacements – Water closets, sinks, faucets, urinals, showers, etc.
- Natural gas piping
- Storm systems – Roof drains
- Exterior water removal with area drain installations
- Stainless steel and black steel pipe welding
- Medical gas systems
- Cross connection control backflow preventer testing
- Cross connection control surveying
- Smoke testing (sewer gas leaks)
- Reclaim water systems
- Concrete cutting & patching for plumbing repairs/installations
- Pipe thawing
- Pipe freezing for repair
- Filtration systems
- Plumbing design
- Chemical resistant waste piping systems
- Specialized piping systems
- Hydro vacuum excavation
- Catch basin cleaning
- Pumping services
Our certified HVAC service team (previously known as General Heating and Air Conditioning) specializes in maintaining, repairing, and installing heating and cooling systems for your home. We take pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction, competitive pricing, and personalized solutions-based approach. Our experienced team listens to your needs, offers best practice recommendations, and arrives ready to improve your indoor comfort with reliable, efficient solutions.
We take your service calls seriously, whether your furnace goes out in the middle of the night or your air conditioner quits working during a summer heatwave. When you need someone you can trust for safe, 24/7 heating and cooling service, Hooper is here!
Providing maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of:
- Air conditioners
- Furnaces and boilers
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
- High-efficiency air cleaners and purifiers
- Programmable and Wi-Fi thermostats
- Air-to-air heat exchangers
- Dryer vents
HOME COMFORT PROGRAM
As a homeowner, the most important step you can take to keep your heating and cooling system working at peak performance is an annual safety check and precision tune-up. Hooper’s Home Comfort Program encourages routine maintenance for homeowners and helps to increase your system’s efficiency, lower utility bills, and reduce costly repairs. This program is free to join and features member benefits including priority service and discounted rates. Plus, clients receive a $50 credit each year they utilize their Home Comfort membership. Accrued credits are good toward a new furnace or air conditioner.
Need help financing your home improvement project?
Click here to learn more.
Please note, financing is offered through Wells Fargo bank, not Hooper Corporation.
For more than 100 years, Hooper has built a reputation as a trusted full-service mechanical contractor performing piping and sheet metal work as well as scheduled maintenance and emergency services. Our expert team works with you as a full partner to maximize value, improve efficiency, and keep your systems running at peak performance.
Our extensive experience provides you with innovative approaches to complex HVAC challenges and excellent problem-solving skills to minimize disruptions to your business. Hooper specializes in full service installation, maintenance and repair with a state-of-the-art fabrication facility offering custom parts construction, if needed. When you need someone you can trust for safe, 24/7 HVAC service for your business, Hooper is here!
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning contractor
- Commercial maintenance and repair services
- Geothermal systems
- Heat recovery system
- Hydronic heating
- Mechanical contractor
- Sheet Metal contractor
Hooper Fire Protection provides expert services to safeguard what’s important to you. Our licensed professionals work with you and tailor solutions to reduce the risk of fire damage and loss to your property and occupants. Hooper specializes in full service design, inspection, installation, maintenance and repair with a state-of-the-art fabrication facility offering custom parts construction, if needed.
We are the service provider of choice for many schools, healthcare facilities, apartment complexes, businesses, manufacturing facilities, churches, and entertainment venues. Our dependable team will keep your fire protection equipment in top condition and compliant with fire department requirements. When you need someone you can trust for 24/7 fire protection service, Hooper is here!
- Detailed inspections of facility and fire sprinkler systems – annual, quarterly and five-year with digital reports for your records
- NFPA 25 Standard for the inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems
- Design services
- System analysis
- Private fire hydrant testing
- High-rise stand pipe testing
- Fire pump testing and repair
- Backflow testing, repair and install
- Valve testing
- Sprinkler head testing
- Identify impairments and deficiencies
- Water supply verification / flow testing
- Retrofit and tenant build-out
- Impairment and deficiency repairs
- 24/7 emergency service
HOOPER CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
6450 Pederson Crossing Boulevard
DeForest, Wisconsin 53532-1613
Phone: (608) 249-0451
Fax: (608) 249-7360
HOOPER FABRICATION FACILITY
6400 Pederson Crossing Boulevard
DeForest, Wisconsin 53532-1613