Market & Johnson
- In Spring 2015, Hooper Plumbing crews began work on Haymarket Landing. This is a mixed use building in the first part of Eau Claire’s Confluence Project. It is located on the pre-100 block of Barstow Street in the heart of downtown on the Chippewa River.
- The six-story building consists of underground parking with a retail space and restaurant on the first floor, and 119 apartments on the upper floors. The apartments range in size from efficiency apartments to four bedrooms and will be primarily used for UW-Eau Claire student housing. The apartment portion will also have a green roof area for residents.
- Working alongside Market & Johnson, the general contractor, Hooper crews did the complete plumbing installation. All the plumbing design was accomplished in house.
- Crews installed all plumbing systems including waste, vent, water piping and all plumbing fixtures and equipment. Hooper crews utilized prefabrication to minimize risk and man hours on the job.
- All materials were shipped direct to the job site with just in time delivery due to space limitations. The project will be complete in June 2016.