Project Engineer – Colorado
Position is responsible for assisting with project design and leading project close out.
- Review specifications and available design requirements
- Perform material take offs
- Perform/Coordinate job site visits to confirm field conditions
- Perform layout drawings to facilitate installation
- Prepare material requests and assure they comply with the specifications and project requirements
- Input design information and material requests into work management system.
- Create work order packet for approval submission and distribution for construction
Project Close Out
- Update and submit As-Built drawings
- Reconcile material utilized with material request
- Reconcile final billing with installed units
- Submit completed work order packets
- Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- BS or AA degree with concentration in Engineering
- Underground Utility Construction experience a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Business writing skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure
Description of physical working environment:
- Occasional travel with overnight stay may be required.